- Viewing Redditch Office 01527 61222
- Cookhill Village Location
- Overlooking St Paul's Church
- Unique Versatile Accommodation over three floors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Master Bedrooms with Ensuite
- South Facing Walled Courtyard Garden
- Breakfast Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Parking for two cars
- Good transport links to Stratford Upon Avon, Worcester, Redditch and Birmingham
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY is situated in the semi-rural area of COOKHILL on an exclusive development of 5 individual homes. The delightful property is on the Worcestershire/Warwickshire border and overlooks St Paul's Church.
The deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation is set over THREE floors and benefits from: Two Reception Rooms, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Two Further First Floor Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Bedroom Four with En-Suite Shower Room is situated on the second floor which offers ideal space for a Teenager/Guest Room. There is a Private South Facing Low Maintenance Walled Courtyard Garden and Two Parking Spaces. Viewing is advised to fully appreciate the location and quality of this unique property. EPC Band C.