- Viewing Redditch Office 01527 61222
- Fantastic Views Overlooking The Worcestershire Countryside
- No Upward Chain
- A Four Double Bedroom Character Bungalow With A Wealth Of Original Features
- Four Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes And En-Suite Shower Room
- Detached Double Garage
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Viewing Highly Advised
The Old Post Office is ideally situated within a rural area of Grafton Flyford boasting fantastic views overlooking the Worcestershire countryside. This unique property is a Four Double Bedroom Detached Cottage with a wealth of original features being offered to the market with ** NO UPWARD CHAIN **.
The property briefly comprises: Reception Room, Living Room with Inglenook Fireplace, Farmhouse Style Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Two Further Reception Rooms with Storage Cupboards, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and En-Suite, Bedroom Two also benefitting from Fitted Wardrobes, Bedroom Three, Family Bathroom and Bedroom Four on the first floor. Outside benefits from Generous Gardens, Detached Double Garage and Driveway for multiple vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended. EPC Band F.