- Hits: 334
If you are thinking about buying or selling a property, we want you to have full confidence in our ability to help you manage your move as safely and as quickly as possible right now.
Following the recent announcements by the government, we are working under strict COVID-19 guidelines. Here are a few notices and updates for you:
- We will continue to provide viewings and valuations to clients,
full PPE will be worn and appointments will be limited to around 15 minutes. some of these appointments may be virtual depending on circumstances, however we will still carry out physical appointments where possible.
- We will continue bringing new properties to market,
again Full PPE will be worn. We will also ask vendors to leave the property whilst measurements and photographs are taken.
- Homeowners will be able to move.
- Estate agents and removal firms can operate in England.
- We are working behind a closed-door policy
visits should only be made by appointment.
- With regards to ongoing transactions
we are working with solicitors and conveyancers to facilitate moves. We would also advise you to contact – and get regular updates on your transaction – from your solicitor where possible.
- You can safely search for properties.
We encourage buyers to do their initial property searches online wherever possible. Initial viewings should also be done virtually (depending on circumstances), and in-person viewings will only take place when buyers are seriously considering buying a property.
Safety and reassurance is our number one priority right now. If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them for you or you can visit gov.uk.
For more information on how we can help you get moving, please call us on 01527 61222 or click on one of the link below for more information on selling and buying during this period.
The Lamberts Sales and Lettings team.
- Hits: 1364
It's an exciting time for all Studley residents and we've been delighted to contribute towards a Crowd Funding Project.
Studley on the Map is a campaign to promote Studley and create an identity for this lovely village.
The proposed project includes...
- A WEBSITE to promote Studley as a place to live, work and visit - showcasing events, venues, shops as well as special offers from Studley businesses.
- NEW SIGNAGE for the village centre encouraging people to shop in Studley
- INFORMATION BOARDS highlighting the local heritage trails and attractions, shops and the nature reserve
- LAMP POST BANNERS to advertise events and festivals
Tne whole project clocks in at £35,000 and we're delighted to report they're past the half-way point with around 7 weeks of campaigning to get.
Studley on The Map will be wonderful for all residents of Studley and here's how you can help...
1) Spread awareness - visit their homepage on Spacehive.com - register, like the project and share it on your social media channels.
They're especially keen on new commercial backers, so if you know of any community driven local businesses, please let them know.
There is also a Facebook page posting regular updates. You can subscribe to this page and share their updated - they'd be very appreciative!!
2) Pledge yourself
The ultimate way to help is to pledge funds toward this goal - any amount is gratefully received (If everyone in Studley donated just £3 this would see them over the line).
(and remember pledges are only charged if the goal of £35,876 is achieved by 1st March 2018)
Thank you for reading, please share this post amongst your friends :)