- Hits: 632
It's an exciting time for all Studley residents and we've been delighted to contribute towards a Crowd Funding Project.
Studley on the Map is a campaign to promote Studley and create an identity for this lovely village.
The proposed project includes...
- A WEBSITE to promote Studley as a place to live, work and visit - showcasing events, venues, shops as well as special offers from Studley businesses.
- NEW SIGNAGE for the village centre encouraging people to shop in Studley
- INFORMATION BOARDS highlighting the local heritage trails and attractions, shops and the nature reserve
- LAMP POST BANNERS to advertise events and festivals
Tne whole project clocks in at £35,000 and we're delighted to report they're past the half-way point with around 7 weeks of campaigning to get.
Studley on The Map will be wonderful for all residents of Studley and here's how you can help...
1) Spread awareness - visit their homepage on Spacehive.com - register, like the project and share it on your social media channels.
They're especially keen on new commercial backers, so if you know of any community driven local businesses, please let them know.
There is also a Facebook page posting regular updates. You can subscribe to this page and share their updated - they'd be very appreciative!!
2) Pledge yourself
The ultimate way to help is to pledge funds toward this goal - any amount is gratefully received (If everyone in Studley donated just £3 this would see them over the line).
(and remember pledges are only charged if the goal of £35,876 is achieved by 1st March 2018)
Thank you for reading, please share this post amongst your friends :)