- Viewing Redditch Office 01527 61222
- No Upward Chain!
- Well Presented Character Property
- Within Easy Reach Of Local Amenities And Schooling
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two With Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Shower Room
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Double Garage To The Rear
- Off Road Parking To The Front And Rear
Offered with ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** A very well presented Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Character Property situated in the sought after area of Webheath within easy reach of local amenities and schooling. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge with log burning stove, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory, Downstairs Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with Fitted Furniture and Cupboard, Two further Double Bedrooms, one having Fitted Wardrobe and Modern Shower Room. Outside benefits from beautifully kept Gardens, Double Garage with Off Road Parking to the rear as well as Driveway to the front. EPC Band C. Viewing is highly recommended.
Redditch is situated in Worcestershire which is approximately 15
miles from Birmingham and offers easy access to the local motorway
network and Railway Links. The M42 motorway is a short drive away and it is linked by dual carriageways and A-class roads to surrounding towns such as Bromsgrove and Evesham. There are regular bus services to Studley, Bromsgrove and Birmingham.
The town has a wide range of sports and leisure facilities as well as
schools, medical services and the central Kingfisher Shopping centre.